ANFACER – The Brazilian Association of Manufacturers of Ceramic Tiles, Sanitary Ware and Related Products was constituted 31 years ago, with the purpose of exercising the institutional representation of the industrial segment of ceramic tiles.
All of its actions are focused on two fundamental objectives of the sector: "to increase competitiveness and expand the market for ceramic tiles and sanitary ware."
The Entity has 71 associated companies that represent more than 80% of the national production and 95% of the sectoral exports.
Its structure is formed by a body of qualified professionals with exclusive dedication, presenting the following functional structure:
- Financial Administrative Area
- Business Intelligence Area
- Commerce and International Relations Area
- Events and Trade Shows Management Area
This competency structure allows today an efficient management of the topics of interest of the national ceramic sector, whose strategic focus is to become a globalized segment, increasing its participation in the world-wide ceramic tile trade.
In this sense, several actions are developed by ANFACER, including:
- Development and implementation of an information and commercial intelligence system for the ceramic sector;
- Creation and realization of EXPO REVESTIR, the largest international trade show in the American continent, held annually in the city of São Paulo, focused on the ceramic tiles and sanitary ware industry, attracting more than 240exhibitors, 62 thousand professionals and about 1,300 international buyers;
- Creation and realization of the event Brazil Ceramic Tile Experience, a business round between domestic manufacturers and foreign clients (current and potential) with integration and improvement talks.
- Coordination of the sector participation in several international trade shows
- Broad coverage and diffusion of the Brazilian Ceramic Tiles sector in the world market;
- Permanent monitoring of international agreements and negotiations in which Brazil is involved, as well as initiatives that may represent threats to the market interests of the ceramic tiles industry;
- Development of Sectoral Commercial Defense actions and market monitoring;
- Promoting quality and standardization of products, processes and people.
Likewise, ANFACER has accumulated experience in the management of commercial promotion programs with Apex-Brasil, a partnership that has been developed since 2001, with significant results achieved in the expansion of exports in the sector, the insertion of new companies in the international market and consolidation of a culture that values export in our industry.
PURPOSE OF THE SECTORAL PROJECT
To promote Brazilian exports of ceramic tiles and sanitary ware, supporting the Brazilian ceramic industry in its effort to become part of the international market.
The target group of the Sectorial Project are the Brazilian manufacturers of ceramic tiles, sanitary wares and similar, of the following NCMs:
6907.21.00 - Ceramic slabs and paving slabs, with a water absorption coefficient of not more than 0,5%
6907.22.00 - Ceramic slabs and paving slabs, with a water absorption coefficient exceeding 0.5% by weight but not exceeding 10%
6907.23.00 - Ceramic slabs and paving slabs, with a water-absorbing coefficient exceeding 10% by weight,
6907.30.00 - Mosaic cubes and similar articles, other than those of subheading 6907.40
6907.40.00 - Finishing ceramics
6910.10.00 - Sinks, washbasins, washbasin pedestals, baths, bidets, water closet bowls, flush tanks, urinals and similar
sanitary fixtures, of ceramic except porcelain tiles
7016.10.00 - Glass Pastilles
The priority of the Brazilian industry of ceramic tiles and sanitary ware is to intensify its presence in the North American and Latin American market.
ACTIONS PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT
1.Coverings 2016 and 2017
2. Buyer Project 2016 and 2017
3.Project Image 2016 and 2017
4.Brazil Ceramic Tiles Experience - BCTE 2016 and 2017
5.Cersaie 2016 and 2017
6.Brazil S / A 2016 and 2017
7. Individual Projects
Further information can be obtained through the Executive Coordination of the Project with Miss. Tamara Lançoni (email@example.com).